Sunday, August 15, 2004

2004-05-10 20:07:00 Today's the Day

Well it happened, I have crossed another Teacher threshold and can never go back. Today I hung up on an irate parent! I could hardly believe it myself, but iit seems that I have reached my verbal abuse limit for the year, maybe even forever and will no longer tolerate a parent that can't keep their cool while talking to me. I deserve to be treated better. So it seems that the hundreds of dollars spent on counseling for ex-boyfriends can pay off in other aspects of my life as well. Thank You Dr. Eberhard! Yeah, your right I have to talk to the parent again, as a matter of fact Friday at 7AM, better not be late to that one, but hopefully she will realize that her behavior will not be tolerated. So the question is can SHE keep her cool?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home