Sunday, May 08, 2005

MEANWHILE BACK IN KC...

Now while all of this was happening there as a bit of personal upheaval going on across the Pacific that I just got tuned into. It seems that leaving a questionable relationship undefined whilst a person leaves the country for a year allows all sorts of things open for interpretation.

"Chris if your reading this your still a dirty dog, this is merely the
'I've-given-it-a-month-to-simmer-reflection' know that you still rank pretty low in the books for this."

So I left to come to Korea and things were crazy but I was sorta dating Chris, 'The Book Pimp', but things were a bit edgy when I left. For me sometime around March or April I realized that soon we would be back on common ground and I was quite looking forward to seeming what things would be like between us. Sadly being the person I am I still put off talking directly to Chris about this and instead left for sunny Thailand. Well when I get back I decide that it's time to talk to the man and call him. Only to find him evasive and noncommittal about everything. So I ask, "Chris honestly, what's REALLY happening with you?" And that's when he spills it, he's been dating someone else since February.

In my head: "WHAT!?"
Out of my mouth: "Oh."

After going around in circles and exchanging pithy sayings we both learned a few things.

  • I find out that He didn't think he was cheating since things had drifted off between us. And that being evasive about an answer is as good as giving one.
  • He found out that yes it did hurt a bit to find out something like this had been happening for months and he didn't have the guts to say something about it, even if it wasn't cheating. GRRRRR!

Moral

HONESTY PEOPLE HONESTY!

Chris I hope you and Lauren are happy and that this long distance thing works better for you than ours did. But if I see you on the side of the road on my way to visit Erica with a flat tire or your transmission somewhere behind your car I will merely be stopping to take a picture NOT to give you a ride. That's what you get for buying American!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch! I love the honesty chica! You are inspiring! jiji-J

9:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home