Tuesday, August 17, 2004

SAT 8.7.04 After Noon

So once making it to campus it was simply a matter of staying with the pack. The tour of the school was pretty neat, I had no idea that the campus was so compact, in the pictures it seems like there are so many green expanses, I just expected it to be like MNU, but expectations are not always reality! Anyway, off to lunch, so first meal in Korea I expect rice, kimchee, fish, I get a bacon cheeseburger! Figure that one out!! It seems that the general thought is that there is so much change all around you might as well have some familiar food. Nice!

And after this light meal over enlightening conversation it’s off to 3 or 4 hours worth of meetings on any topic imaginable (banking, cable TV, Inet, fitness club, annuity passports, alien registration, medical, and every other topic that relates to relocation.) interspersed with some lovely giveaways and get to know you games, thank you Jill J, all in all a full day. No harm no foul, no trouble, so far everyone thinks I’m normal! From here we are fed yet again and then it’s off to my personal sauna for a good nights rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home