Sunday, May 08, 2005

Spring is in the air...AH AH-CHOO!

Mixed in with all of this Spring has been coming. With it's unpredictable weather, yellow dust and flowers blooming, I have watched cherry blossoms, azaleas, forsythia, wisteria, acacias, mustard flowers, peonies, magnolias, camellias and many other harbingers of spring come and go. I have enjoyed everyone and have been saddened when it was time for them to pass. I LOVE watching life bloom around me even when it is badly pruned by the Koreans around me. I wish I was in a place were something was always green or in bloom but maybe then I wouldn't appreciate it as much right? I even planted some marigolds to get into the spirit of things since I'm not around to help Dana out with her little plot.


Just like KC it's spring when the road construction starts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home