Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Day 1 down, 179 to go!

All righty I made it!!! First day is over! Yeah, but wait that means that the school year has started and there's no turning back now. So yesterday was pretty crazy I tried to come to school early to get prepared and so I showed up around 6:45, no this could have worked out if I had security clearance and keys to all the places that I wanted to be, sadly I didn't so I ended up working in Mr. Evans room for most of that time and then frantically running around making copies and trying to get into locked down rooms. At one point there were three of us standing next to my room with three security keys and a paperclip trying to decide who was going to invalidate their card and then have to spend the day dealing with the security co, SECOM, luckily we went and checked to see if an administrator was available and used their key. All of this to find out that there was an assembly right off the bad and I didn't get back to my room until 8:30-8:45! YEAH >:( .

From there it was all fun and games as usual and I do mean usual! Really middle schoolers are all the same no matter where you are! Hate to disappoint! But I made it and for that I am thankful. Now I think it's going to be a matter of throwing myself into my work. Good thing I'm isolated in a country where I don't speak the language that should be easy! All for now, L8R.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home