Monday, October 25, 2004

Somebody fix me!

Just have to vent cuz I'm feeling all broken. Found out today that I have managed to inflame my knee with all my walking in crazy shoes to and from everywhere, requiring purchase of a knee brace and heating pad. Did I mention it's the end of the month and I have 4 day's until payday?? Then it seems that as much as I deny it I am stressed out. At least that's what my lips are telling me as I once again break out in cold sores. Did anyone see the last break out? Let's just say I looked like I'd gotten one too may collagen injections at the plastic surgeon. To add insult to injury I'm PMSing so just writing this makes me want to cry and I'm at that stage of culture shock where everything is stupid.

So that's Monday in my world how's yours?

1 Comments:

Blogger JamDaddy said...

Wait, let me get this right, your lips with cold sores looked like they were over injected with collagen? Wow, you must look like the asian version of Angelina Jolie, how HOT!

It can only get better from there. ;o)

1:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home