Monday, October 18, 2004

Ha I've found it!

Yes today it happened I have found the thing that has the Koreans looking at me as a We-guk! No longer do they try to have conversations in Korean with me. Finally I am no longer an Asian face lost at sea. I am strange! I am quirky! I am wearing a Bennie!!!

Yep that's all it took. A little cold weather and some crocheted head gear to make me what I truly am. Not Korean. Thank you Carol Smith! You have made my winter. Man wait until they see the yellow one.

Other than that life kinda sucks. Slept less last night than any person should before dealing with teenagers, found out all kinds of crazyness is happening back home with my car, paperwork on the desk is beyond high and still have overriding feelings of gulty about everything in general. Happy Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home