Tuesday, October 05, 2004

What I wouldn't give.........

What I wouldn't give to be in Westport. No, not to go drinkin' or even dancing. You know the song and dance, I'm up to my eyeballs in papers that need to be graded and lessons that need to be finished/started. I am ready to leave but I know if I go home nothing will get done, solution? Teadrops, a mere change of scenery and a soothing cup of tea to make me feel like less of a looser for working until 10 at night. Hhmmmmm, or what about hangin' at Maria's where I'd have a cozy cup of coffee and Calvin to help me grade while I trudged my way through grammatically atrocious essays. Oh what I have given up to be here. Silly me what was I thinking!!! Did I think that traveling across the Pacific Ocean would make up for all the time lost in Westport grading papers!...!..!.? Uh, yeah I did......okay, well yeah. Anyways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home