Sunday, October 03, 2004

Current Fumbling

All right so I have procrastinate about everything in my life for the last week and here I sit Sunday afternoon in a cold apartment trying to sort this whole mess out. Here's the rundown;

  • Photos- Well as you can see I got a few up there before I realized the futility of posting theses photos one at a time. Oh and did I mention that the album I created only has 10MB of storage. Um yeah that's about one album for me and I currently have 8 folders of pictures I'm waitin to post. This is when I wish I had taken a few more computer classes in college. Dang. So I'm still sitin' here with a stinkload of pics you want to see and no way to show you. Got any help out there, I know someone far more tech savvy is reading this and could help me. Wink, Wink.
  • Planning- Do we need to talk about this one. You all know me. There are papers to grade sitting on my coffee table. Unit plans in my flash drive that haven't been touched and the cat is sleeping on the life science book. Ugh Monday is going to be a bear.
  • Housework- Due to the utter lack of doneness in every other area of my life this one should be clear to you as well. It's all done, things are spotless, all the laundry is finished, the tub has been scrubbed and the only dishes that are dirty is the coffee mug I have to my lips and the spoon I stirred it with! I do hate this tendency in me.
  • Stress- Low. Been doin nothing for the last 10 days but having a good time with friends and sleeping in until I'm ready to get up. Oh, wait there is that nawing feeling that I should be doing something else right now, hmmmm what could it be......

So that's it that's whats up right now. And how I feel after having a week off work. All in all it's been a happy time and I'm glad I lived it the way I did.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home