Sunday, October 03, 2004

Grown Up Christmas List


"Look, Daddy. Teacher says every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings."
  • Zuzu Bailey
Well enough of the Christmas sentiment on to far less touching holiday business. Now if you really want to know what I would like to have for Christmas check out Expedia and type in ICN to MCI and see what comes up.....Done? Yeah that's what I thought, sadly it's a little to expensive to be with friends and family eating my fill of potato casserole and drinking warm apple cider. So it seems that this year I get to give and recieve obscene amounts of material goods via USPS and KPS (Korean Postal Service). I have been told by me every informed source, Maria Robertson, that to get here by Christmas packages have to be mailed around October 26th, how crazy is that?! So to help all you early shoppers out here's a incomplete list of some things that would help make it feel a little me like home here in Korea. Check back I'm sure I'll be adding to this once in a while.
! WARNING !
When sending packages please make sure that all tags, price and otherwise, and original packaging are removed. If not there will be a customs charge on the other end for me to pay. If you have questions let me know, I'll ask around and see if I can find an answer.
  • Extreme Cheddar Goldfish Crackers
  • Fuzzy Mice (Not for me, for the kitties!)
  • Yankee Candle Tarts (Storm Watch, Wild Pansies, Sage & Citrus, Home for the Holidays, Honeydew Melon, Hydrangea, Christmas Wreath, Cranberry Peppermint, Autumn Lodge, Calla Lily) Just a few choices!
  • Burt's Bee's Blemish Stick
  • Concrete Wall Hangers
  • YesAsia.com Gift Certificates
  • Red Vines
  • Yummy Coffee
  • Goo-Gone
  • Old Navy Men's Small PJ Bottoms

If you still need more ideas, I'll try to add more as I think of them. You can also just browse sites to different stores I like and see what you find there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home