Sunday, October 10, 2004

Sunday Night and I'm feelin'....

Well it's Sunday here and I'm at a bit of a loss for words right now. Can't say I've made it to the big building with the shiny windows for a while, but I have been listening to Tim Keel on Jacobs Well's Site (www.jacobswellchurch.org) pondering my place in the world. I also found a site called "The Ooze" check out the link at the bottom of the page. I suppose I'm just pondering an authentic way to get in touch with God and I can't seem to figure it out. It's not like KC where I understand the cultural norms and know what I could do to act out what I feel. Here things are just different people trash the city every night because someone's getting paid to clean it up. Men come first no matter what kind of load others are carrying, things that seem like servant opportunities are in fact jobs. Hmmm, I suppose I could start taking in stray cats.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home