Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Hand in my pocket..

So sitting in my living room, listening to Old Skool Alanis and I realize that I have found my Korean addiction. Nope not Soju, beer, women or wine, its stationary. Other choices sounded better didn't they? Well it's like this, the stuff is cheap here. You can get cards, paper and envelopes, postcards and stickers for under 1,000 Won (about 0.80 cents) cheap fun. Oh and is it ever funny. All the "engrish" and funny pictures is just too much! Today I got some great paper/envelope sets one has this cute little bear with the caption "I love tea" as he tries to drown himself in the cup, HA! Yeah, so when I'm 75 and the grandkids come to clean out the attic their gonna find boxes of cheezy, Korean, engrish stationary in the closets, spare room, under the bed, in my desk, behind the T.V. and any other possible place I could put it. Just watch out, its headed to a mailbox near you.

1 Comments:

Blogger JamDaddy said...

Your future generations will be really confused. I can see it now:

Family 1: We thought we had Chinese roots.
Family 2: Nope, look at this stuff we must be Korean.
Family 1: And dumb Korean at that, jeez what terrible Engrish. I thought she was a teacher?!
Family 2: Keep your mouth shut and don't tell anyone.
Family 1: Hurry throw it in the fire.

11:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home