Wednesday, October 13, 2004

This country it has no pep!

Ah the things you learn while watching Alias. Sydney is in N. Korea tonight and yeah let me tell you 4 we-guks sitting in an open market and NOBODY stares and points?? Only in Hollywood, very laughable here in the real world.

Yeah today was Stanford 10 testing and boy was that crazy. Rooms changed, testing time was underestimated, instructions not clear and that’s just what happened to me. So think I’ll save that story for a more private time….

BUT it seems that this blog thing has created an obsession of its own. I have managed to dicker away a substantial amount of time on the internet looking for link buttons to put on the site and have recently found something called favicon. You know the fun little buttons that are next to your favorites in the internet browser, it seems that there are a TON of different ones you can have that will differentiate you from your competitors. So now I have this burning desire to learn about HTML and all the related nonsense. Maybe the techno-asian side of me was just waiting for the right influences to burst though and show itself.

And as a final note, bad things come to those who wait. Now fear not no blood was lost and no ones dead, but I have managed to lose one of my fillings in a front tooth so now I will look like I have a big piece of something rrrrrrrrriiiiiiiight there, until the tooth gets fixed. Now if you know me and my over active fear of dentist you realize how truly big of a deal this is. Do I get it fixed here were I have no language skills or wait 9 months potentially making the problem worse and get it fixed in the states? I suppose that my open mouth screams of panic, terror and pain are understandable in any language though, hmmmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home