Friday, February 04, 2005

So this is your Friday post.



It's Lunar break, 11:30 and I have yet to brush my teeth, YEAH! Though I currently feel the need for a quest of my own I'll have to make due with a marathon "Lord of the Rings" extended version quest. Not quite the same but I get to see Elijha Woods mesmerizing eyes and Orlando Bloom kill Orcs so where's the bad. Oh, BTW I will brush my teeth so I won't be representing the dragon at the end of Episode 1, sorry I still get to be the elf princess.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:21 AM

 
Blogger Stationary Gypsy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot believe they deleted my comment! HA! I've been edited. All I said was that I would be your Lunar break. Oh well, only ninah would get it anyway, I guess.

7:48 AM

 
Blogger Stationary Gypsy said...

The administration sends its apologies for any inconvenience that the deletion may have caused. In an attempt to edit her own content the administrator has managed to expunge the records of those around her. A gift basket will be sent to all offended parties as soon as they feel the need to PONY UP A NAME!!!!

Thank you and have a nice day :)
Management

10:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home