Thursday, June 02, 2005

Thursday: Stardate 06022005

  • Got a swanky mug today from the teachers lounge, "In Recognition of Hon.Ed.D.Award" What's that? Don't know? Don't care. Free mug.
  • Gave Hannabella carrots and watermelon today. She ate them with the gusto of a 3 year old with a popsicle and has the faux lipstick look to prove it!
  • Talked with Luna and thus the real reason for this post. Faith, God and lost kitties what's the connection? Still working on that.
  • Enlisted the Church of Latter Day Saints in the search for Stella. Figure I should get something out of all the energy that I have invested into it's complement of men.
  • Rita is currently my voice of reason. She's keeping my mind on the rest of my life and keeping me doing other things. Things I need to do and things that make me laugh.
  • Also made my first Stella joke today. Had a mental picture of Stella with one of those plump, red hobo bags tied to her tail was she walked next to the railroad tracks. Awwww. too bad I'm just masking all my fears with humor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home