Saturday, June 18, 2005

Tokyo

All right this is the third time意はヴぇt梨恵dとぽst。Some how I end up hitting keys that do てゃt案d円dうptyピンgいんチャラcちぇ餡 餡dddrsI dont know how 負けいtp

All right figured out the problem but man i have to say this is annoying.  neway,, got out of taejon with all my lugage packed and a broken toe i think.
hanging out in narita where i found freee internet, probably has to sell my passport to get it, and my flight boreds in 30 mins.  Everything is so expensivce in this airport and it:s all crammed into these itty bitty spaces.  suppose i should take a pick of the duty free shop. Refrained from buying a 300 dollart gadget when i realized i could buy all the suits i need for next year with that money or pay an extra month on my school loans. Save me from myself!Well I’ll fix this all up later.  Here are a few more Japanes characters for you to decipher.  If I end up cussing It:s an acciden!!!

jjfhgffghオkッジュjllklkジイオlllp;ッピ88ウy55433w#$%’()O(I998776|~=)(’hふぇwjふぉ絵p;jふぇsdjふぇ里03258絵jfl。mc?+あp:q@「:@pwcmzcngbrghyagydqr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home