Monday, August 30, 2004

Day 1 Week 2 The first time...

Yeah! I made it!! I kow that you all REALLY want to hear about my weekend exploits with my coworkers but that will simply have to wait until tomorrow morning. For now I can gladly report that today I ended with a bang.

It's finally happening, I am beginning to connect with the students! They laugh at my jokes, aren't giving me blank stares and are doing well. From my end I am teaching well, feeling organized, prepared and patient. Well for now, it is only the second week. I am SO glad. While I was working with one student I had a, "This is why I moved to Korea moment!" I am finding that I have more support that I know what to do with from my coworkers and co-teachers. This is a great day. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger JamDaddy said...

Hi Ninah, sounds like a great move and a fun job. Where did you move from? How many kids do you have in your classes and what is the night life like over there? Hope your having as much fun as it sounds!

5:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home