Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Day 2

Yeah so I keep thinkin about the pics and I'm feelin kinda bad but I'm pretty sure at this point I'm just putting off the whole project until I have a computer at home. Sorry, lets just give it another week!

So today I have officially had all my kids and I have to say that when I don't have 4 of 5 classes it's a good day. Today it was 2 of 5, yeah! My life science H is a fun group, the only one where the girls outnumber the boys 4 to 1. My Sheltered class is having a hard time mingling and pretty much keep themselves divided along party lines. :) All in all today has been one quiet day. I do have to get myself together for the staff retreat this weekend, the kittys are home alone and I'm getting nak, nak in the saunas! Yeah, this should be a story and a half. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home