Monday, November 01, 2004

Monday night and I'm feelin....better

Well here I sit, after a blow off weekend, a slam bam grading stint on Sunday night and then a "little" planning on Sunday PM/Monday AM, on my couch listening to some St. Germain and reveling in a post-nacho munchfest. What can I say this Monday hasn't been all bad. And no I had no idea that I would miss cheesy Mexican food (no pun intended) this much. What I wouldn't give for a big ol' plate of _________ whatever with some refried beans and sour cream. It's first on the list of foods to eat when I return, after that BIG, FAT STEAK!

Anyway enough food fantasies. Today was good. I made it through a day full of teaching and meetings AND I get an email today from the Headmaster, Dr. Penland, telling us that staff dev. for Nov 8 will be "free time" YES!!!! Does anyone else want to do the happy dance??!! You all realize that my Boss just said that I had "scheduled free time" after 3 months worth of meeting filled Mondays He's giving us a FREE DAY! It's sad that so little will make me so happy.

So yeah that's me right about now, better than I felt on Friday.

BTW~In tryin to get in touch with my more spiritual side I'm looking into yet another trip to a monastery want to get some perspective and get into the rhythm that is present there. Currently looking into Taize, France. Could be the beginning to a very good trek through Europe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home