Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Hello, I'm alive and tan

First I want to send my love to all of you. I so wish that you all had been avaliable this week when all I wanted to do was hug ppl and thank God for you.

In other news I am alive and out of the Andaman Sea. I resisted the urge to stay behind in Lanta and help clean up as opposed to coming to Kravi which is firmly attached to the mainland today when presented with the choice. So here I sit, quite ready to go back to Korea actually since I am no longer in the mood to be a consuming tourist in Thailand. It seems though that any desire I have to provide assistance here is being thwarted since Kravi hasn't any damage. Hmmm what to do.

Must be off this internet business is less than thoughtful at 1Bhat/min. Kiss kiss.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ninah girl! I'm thanking God you are alive and well. Can't wait to hear the whole story.

Love you lots!
Erica

1:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm so so glad you're alive! Crazy stories, huh? Its all about the stories...Love ya girl. Glad you're okay.

2:24 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...that was Virginia, by the way.

2:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home