Saturday, December 11, 2004

So what does $800 a month get you?

So it dawned on me tonight, over the last 5 years give or take I've made on average $800 dollars a month. Now I realize that when I made more I paid for more and when I made less or on fact the flat $800 I received more perks, but on the whole it's all been fairly status quo since I left the hallowed halls of MNU.

Hmmmmm.

What do I say to this? Do I feel short changed by life? Do I feel underpaid for all the work and emotion I put in?

There are so many things that I feel frustrated about by this simple number, so many things I could rant about. It's all the same though, all the same things that have bugged me for who knows how long. I don't feel like wasting the energy on it right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home