Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Nose rings come, nose rings go.

Yeah I know so I hadn't mention my new accessory to many of you since I hadn't gotten use to it myself.

So just to get the word out....

I had my nose pierced about a week and a half ago.

There now you have all been informed. No one's out of the loop. The sucky part is that after spending inane amounts of energy convincing the administration and everyone around that I had not become a different person the stupid thing gets pulled out of my nose by my sweatshirt! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

A million things are running through my head, "Should I get it redone?" "Do I wait until it heals?" "Do I do it now?" "How do I have a conversation about what happened with the piercer in Korean?" "Can they put it in a different spot?" "Is this going to be a problem again?" "Is there better jewerly to use?" and on and on and on. So here I sit without a nose ring just as I was getting used to having it.

Easy come, easy go....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am still trying to figure out if you could make something this good up, or if it really happened and how you would look with a nose ring. Ah, my beautiful, exotic, darling Ninah. How I do love you. I needed this tonight.

Love, Luna

11:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home