Friday, November 05, 2004

Just thinkin'

So this week has been S.E.W. (spiritual emphasis week) for the high school kids lost of good stuff happening on campus, but mostly it's like taking the kids to camp for three days. Which I must say gives me flashbacks of Alliance. But yeah so a band was brought in for the week to lead worship. GREAT stuff funny part is that they were from Springfield, MO. And having them here has been wonderful. It's nice to have worship like what I had at New Beginnings and Jacobs Well.

On one had they made me really homesick because it was a group of people that I could relate to. BUT then I also realized that as nice and intersting as they were there were things about them that were the very reason that I left in the first place. Now I am struggling with the empty place that will be there yet again when they leave, no more cool worship, just the usual business. Really much more depressing in reality than it sounds on paper. Ah, yes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are they cute?
Who else but Luna

3:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home