Monday, November 29, 2004

KT Telecom

Now I realize that even before I have a computer at home I found ways to post but I am getting lazy in my "I own a computer at home" ways and have found I haven't posted in over a week. So sorry to my loyal fans and those of you F.O.B. after major surgery! NEWAY! The not writing in itself is a event blog worthy so how bout that one for starters, a?

Yeah so bout a month ago my Inet started asking me for passwords AFTER I logged in. Now really do you think that after I am already on the internet I'm gonna give you information like that? I think not! Besides I had NO clue as to what this infamous password would be since I took no part in setting up the service. So it continued for a couple of weeks getting more and more annoying each time. Well things got worse when KT then politely HA HA told me that I could not use the internet until I gave them the password but I could IM. Go figure, so since I was in the middle of a PMS induced breakdown it got ignored a couple of more days. Suddenly it was Wednesday and still no home computer use so I got on the ball for the long weekend. BUT the friggin log in comes back EVERY STINKIN TIME!! I have no idea which buttons I'm pushing' so wish it would go away! So there's that, blogger is no longer really my homepage so the guilt that often drives me is no more. How's that for a story?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home