Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Demolition Man

So went to HomePlus to pick up some stuff for class tomorrow and had a minor panic attack when I tried to get cash out but seemed to hit the wrong buttons. All I saw was that money was going somewhere and I got a receipt. So after trying to get an explanation from a Korean only speaker (HA HA!) I realized I could call Eunjoo and have her help me out. Thank God for that woman! She is the best so she got the story and explained that there was no need to panic and it was all good. Can you get a gift good enough to tell someone "Thank You for being there for me all the time and helping me feel less helpless"? If you figure it out let me know.

On another note...
Flipped across Demolition Man with Sly Stallone when I got home. Let me tell you how surreal that was. Right off the bat they start talking about President Schwarzenegger. Had to laugh. Then they talk about Pizza Hut being the only restaurant left in San Angles so they show Pizza Hut and I felt like yelling, "Your in Korea not California!" Had to change the channel after that. Ahhh off to package wrapping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home