Monday, November 29, 2004

If you want to destroy my sweater....

Okay I'm obsessive you all know it. There are just things that I can't let go of once my mind becomes fixated on them. The current object of my obsession is sweaters. Lord only knows why but this is the chosen focus. I have a feeling it stems from the loss of so many during my move from Lee's Summit to Raytown and then the subsequent packing of all personal belongings into 3 seemingly large and yet so small suitcases in 90 degree weather. I must say you are bound to get a bit over zealous in these times and well now I suffer. And so every time I'm online I look at sweaters, when I'm on eBay I bid on sweaters, when I shop in Korea I try on sweaters and finally I just go to the blackmarket section of the overpriced department stores and buy the dumb thing.

Now I want you to know that though these Korean women are tiny little wisps they seem to have this desire for clothes that you can pad yourself down in. Maybe this is a throwback to the days of pack and run but I thought by now they would have outgrown that. Who knew.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=583&e=2&u=/nm/20041207/od_nm/odd_korea_condom_dc

To entertain you

12:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home