Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Extreme Makeover-World Edition!

Ever have one of those moments when you get real life and tv confused?

Was watching Charmed (yes I know I'm a heathen, but we all have out dirty little secrets and now that one of mine is out in the open you can all rest easier knowing at least I'm not a liar. A thief and a dabbler but NO not a liar!) NEWAY! was watching Charmed- Extreme Makeover World Edition and Charmageddon where the sisters have helped bring about Utopia and then realize it sucks because everyone is all calm and respectful (wouldn't be Utopia if they weren't huh?) and anyone who causes too much conflict simply "goes to a better place". As I was writing to Luna I realized that I live in this "Utopia" and it's called Asia. Now let me relate the two.

In Korea/Asia it is a faux paus to show anger, you follow the rules and all goes well. No matter what you don't get frazzled at lest not publicly. Now this would be all fine and dandy if it wasn't for the fact that unlike Utopia where all the bad feelings are programmed out here we just stew and fester and end up being all passive aggressive. Ahhhh! Why can't we be just a little psycho in public I ask? How can it be bad to just let it out and show people what's really happening on the inside? Ugh, I don't have any answers and I'm just getting all fired up. I better post this before it becomes a rant.....wait, TO LATE!!!

PS- Off to Jeju Island with the science department tomorrow to plan curriculum. YEAH!!! Hope we get stuff done or at least figure out what it is were suppose to be doing on the 4th floor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home