Saturday, February 26, 2005

Did I mention.....

Okay have I mention that I LOVE The Presidents of the United States of America (PUSA)?? Have I? I think I did a few months ago? Did I also mention that they were on tour in KC. Now I realize that if I was a true fan the tour thing would have tipped me off to the fact that there was probably a new album out as well but it seems that moving to Korea kinda gummed up my music chi.

NE WAY! So they have new tunes out and I'm all excited. It also reminds me of why I know that such a cool trio of artists exist. We can thank Greeny the Wennie the Freshman Machiney for that. Despite his errant ways I have to give him props for his musical tastes and also ponder what the heck he as doing at MNU on the first place. So props to you Greeny!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

I'm not a huge fan, but do like their stuff from time to time. Very original. Looks like their new album drops tomorrow in Europe.

1:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home