Monday, February 28, 2005

Getting in touch

All right one last thing and then I'm putting this girl to bed.

It seems that the little foray into "PUSA" land has opened up a whole "Cool music I used to listen to before I hid my inner geek to make the culturally sheltered Midwesterners comfortable" can of worms. I've spent the evening downloading and listening to yet another fav band They Might Be Giants (TMBG). They were the band that christened me into a musical style that I still can not find the words to define. Yeah it was Apollo 18 and summer camp what more does a 14 year old have to say. After that it was a short trip to Checkmate, Violent Femmes, Squirrel Nut Zippers and Cake to name a few.

And all of this makes me wonder why did I ever hide that girl who quote Star Trek:TNG from memory and listened to music that made her giggle?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home