Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Note-worthy Wednesday

So much to tell about today and yet it's friggin' late because I spent about 3 hours today just looking at other ppls blogs.

Here's the rundown:

  • Got to go out for hot choco with one of my students today. Hope to do that more often since it makes me feel like I'm actually making a difference in someone's life. It's not often you get to know kids in a good way outside the school or have such an easy time making time for them. As a matter of fact it's not often that they want to you know?
  • Reclaimed my Wednesday afternoons again. Korean class is done so no more stay at school from 4:30-5:30 when I would rather be doing many other things. I just kinda lost my learn Korean spunk sometime after Christmas and this class didn't start until the end of Jan so I can't attest to being the most studious person in the room.
  • Had my AWFUL couch, chair and ottoman that did not match and were from the 80's picked up today to be recovered in a lovely tan & read canvas combo. Hope that turns out well.
  • Am in the process of catching up on Good Eat's and Mythbusters.
  • Contemplating moving the rest of my furniture around while the couch is gone.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a productive day. More so than mine anyway.

1:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home