Sunday, March 20, 2005

Van Walker

Well I said goodbye to a friend today. A few days ago I ran into Van at HomePlus and we walked back to the dong and I found out that he was heading out on Sunday so I offered to go with and help him get HIS insane amount of personal belongings safely on the plane as so many of you did for me. I have to say that though I don't understand all of the things that brought him to Incheon Airport today I know that he was genuinely excited about going back to Michigan. He said it was hard for him to believe that he would be in his Grandma's house that afternoon. I just smiled. I'm gonna miss him, he was an individual and always had a smile ready for everyone. He will be missed by many. (Man you'd think he was dead by the way I'm talking)

1 Comments:

Blogger Gomi said...

It just so happens I was visiting my brother, Van and my grandmother, Honey, in Michigan last week, and I can attest that he is still very LARGE and very healthy, not lacking food or shelter ;-) If you think you miss him, just think about how much his siblings missed him while he was in Korea! I love my Bubba and I'm glad he's back in the states!

Kimberly (Walker)

3:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home