Monday, March 07, 2005

The Old Adage is True....

Well Mike it seems that despite being 10 years gone the adage still rings
true;

"You can tell how things are with me just by looking at my hair. The worse things are the shorter it gets."

Yep the hair got a chopping. How bad is it you ask? Well.....the front is up to my chin now, but the back is about 2.5 inches give or take. Hee Hee! No really it doesn't look that bad. Check out all the complements that the kids gave me.

Direct quotes, "It makes you head look a lot smaller!" "Wow, you look a lot better!" and my all time favorite "You look very professional now." All of which though given with the best wishes make me ask, "What did I look like before? Could everyone see the eye in the back of my head?"

No, but really I had to get control of something and the hair was it, as usual. I figure it's the closest I'll ever get to self mutilation. I'm not big on pain you know and hair grows back pretty quick. Plus the short cut has already paid dividends, I woke up at 7:53 (oops), rolled out of bed, threw on clothes, RAN out the door an still made it to work on time. SCORE!

So that was my Monday, how was yours world?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home